Monday, February 15, 2010

I believe I've been neglecting my blog

Life has been wonderful and busy. February is hardly more than half over but it feels much older than that. I visited my mother in Long Island and some friends in NY. The trip went very well, but I'm glad to be home. I've done quite a bit of writing. I have what could be considered a book together, but I'm not quite satisfied with it. In the next few months, I hope to tie everything together. Wish me luck.

Since I'm never without a book, I decided to start keeping track of what I read. I haven't decided if this should be weekly or monthly, but I guess it depends on how much reading I do. Some weeks I read a book every night. Some weeks I only read one or two. BUT I'm going to keep everything here and review it. Maybe someone will find it interesting enough to discover a wonderful new author or book.

Until then, have a wonderful February.

No comments:

Post a Comment